**NEW POSITIONS – June 2021***
Pipefitters, Plumbers & Medical & Laboratory Gas Engineers
Due to continued growth Medi-Plumb Installations (MPI) are looking for Pipe Fitters, Plumbers and Medical, Laboratory, and Industrial Gas Engineers. The role could be suited to someone with a plumbing background looking for a change in career path and training will be given to the right candidates. The role will involve working on projects throughout the UK with accommodation and travel expenses paid. We are offering an opportunity to join a friendly team within an established company that has the drive and ambition to become one of the leading Specialist Gases installers in the UK. The ideal candidate should have;
• Previous experience of installing copper from 15mm upwards.
• Other pipeline experience such as stainless steel and plastic is a benefit.
• CSCS Card & Construction site experience
• Must be able to adhere to Health & Safety requirements
• Good worth ethic and ability to work to a high standard.
What Medi-Plumb can offer the right candidate:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Increasing holiday pay with service & pension.
• Company Private Health Insurance scheme
• Ongoing industry training and accreditation (MGPS CP / iPaf / PASMA / SSSTS etc)
• Full time hours with overtime opportunities
If you feel the above role could be well suited to you – please send a copy of your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Swagelok & Instrumentation Installation Engineers**
Due to continued growth we are looking for MGPS CP engineers (as per advert below), Swagelok & Instrumentation installation engineers for projects across the UK. Swagelok engineers will require valid and current certification.
Working towards the above standards? We are also looking for semi-skilled improvers aiming to further your careers.
Should you be interested in any of the above opportunities please call 01937 541 228 or alternatively email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
Due to continued growth and ongoing success in securing works across the UK MPI are looking for additional on site labour and engineers. We operate an equal opportunities employment policy so if you are interested in joining an expanding company get in touch!
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established but expanding company that specialises in the design, installation, and maintenance of specialist gas systems. These include pipeline systems for Hospitals, Dentists, Laboratories, and Industrial installations.
Administration Assistant will be assisting the Finance and Office Manager to the efficient running of MPI’s back-office operations and of the administrative systems, to contribute to the delivery of the company’s overall commercial objectives.
The position is part time based at our offices in Thorp Arch, Wetherby.
Monday to Thursday 1pm till 5pm (or 12noon till 4pm) / Friday 12pm till 4pm
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- To assist the Finance & Office manager with the Company’s financial affairs, including data input in the accountancy system Xero and to assist with the efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms in place.
- To assist with the preparation with payroll and records, National Insurance, and pension contributions in accordance with HMRC requirements.
- To assist with all external suppliers, and to ensure that all the Company’s expenditure is correctly authorised and accounted for.
- General administration duties: scan, copy, filing, answering the telephone, taking messages.
- To assist with booking company travel.
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration and its cost-effectiveness.
- To be responsible for ensuring compliance from administrative perspective of ISO 9001 standard.
Candidate must be able to work well under pressure and previous experience of working in a small team is beneficial. They need to be highly organized, with an attention to detail and ability to multitask. Previous experience in a similar role is ideal but not essential for the right candidate. Must have experience with Microsoft Office. Ongoing internal training will be given on company processes and systems.
Paid holiday and company pension scheme with salary up to £9.50 per hour.
For further information or to apply, send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
MPI are looking for hardworking, enthusiastic individuals who are willing to learn to join our company and be trained to become a MGPS CP. A driving licence and a minimum level of practical knowledge is all that we ask for!
If you feel a career in specialist gases could be for you please send over a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Medi-Plumb Installations Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and therefore will not discriminate any candidate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion in the allocation of duties.
Medi-Plumb Installations Ltd will put in place any reasonable measures and/or adjustments within the workplace for those employees who become disabled during employment or for disabled appointees.