**NEW POSITIONS – April 2021***
**MGPS CP (SPECIALIST GASES ENGINEERS)**
We are looking for individuals with experience within the Specialist Gases or Pipefitting sector who can meet some of the criteria below;
- Experience of installing copper pipelines from 12mm-108mm
- Previous use of Brazing and Purging techniques is an advantage
- CSCS card for access to building sites
- Experience of installing associated plant and products in relation to pipelines (Air / Vac plants, AVSU’s, Manifolds, Medical Pendants, Area & Plant Alarms etc)
- Medical Gas Competent Persons (MGPS CP) accreditation (or able to work towards the standard)
- Own Vehicle / Van for transport
- Have relevant hand tools
- IPAF and Asbestos Awareness certification would be ideal but not essential
- Ideally located in and around Yorkshire (main office is in Wetherby, West Yorkshire)
MPI are able to offer the right candidate:
- Ongoing industry training and support
- Competitive rates of pay (based upon experience)
- Accomodation and Travelling expenses paid
- Full time hours
Should you be interested in the above opportunity please call 01937 541 228 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
**Swagelok & Instrumentation Installation Engineers**
Due to continued growth we are looking for MGPS CP engineers (as per advert below), Swagelok & Instrumentation installation engineers for projects across the UK. Swagelok engineers will require valid and current certification.
Working towards the above standards? We are also looking for semi-skilled improvers aiming to further your careers.
Should you be interested in any of the above opportunities please call 01937 541 228 or alternatively email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
Due to continued growth and ongoing success in securing works across the UK MPI are looking for additional on site labour and engineers. We operate an equal opportunities employment policy so if you are interested in joining an expanding company get in touch!
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established but expanding company that specialises in the design, installation, and maintenance of specialist gas systems. These include pipeline systems for Hospitals, Dentists, Laboratories, and Industrial installations.
Administration Assistant will be assisting the Finance and Office Manager to the efficient running of MPI’s back-office operations and of the administrative systems, to contribute to the delivery of the company’s overall commercial objectives.
The position is part time based at our offices in Thorp Arch, Wetherby.
Monday to Thursday 1pm till 5pm (or 12noon till 4pm) / Friday 12pm till 4pm
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- To assist the Finance & Office manager with the Company’s financial affairs, including data input in the accountancy system Xero and to assist with the efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms in place.
- To assist with the preparation with payroll and records, National Insurance, and pension contributions in accordance with HMRC requirements.
- To assist with all external suppliers, and to ensure that all the Company’s expenditure is correctly authorised and accounted for.
- General administration duties: scan, copy, filing, answering the telephone, taking messages.
- To assist with booking company travel.
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration and its cost-effectiveness.
- To be responsible for ensuring compliance from administrative perspective of ISO 9001 standard.
Candidate must be able to work well under pressure and previous experience of working in a small team is beneficial. They need to be highly organized, with an attention to detail and ability to multitask. Previous experience in a similar role is ideal but not essential for the right candidate. Must have experience with Microsoft Office. Ongoing internal training will be given on company processes and systems.
Paid holiday and company pension scheme with salary up to £9.50 per hour.
For further information or to apply, send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
MPI are looking for hardworking, enthusiastic individuals who are willing to learn to join our company and be trained to become a MGPS CP. A driving licence and a minimum level of practical knowledge is all that we ask for!
If you feel a career in specialist gases could be for you please send over a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Medi-Plumb Installations Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and therefore will not discriminate any candidate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion in the allocation of duties.
Medi-Plumb Installations Ltd will put in place any reasonable measures and/or adjustments within the workplace for those employees who become disabled during employment or for disabled appointees.